- Job ID:
- Spearfish, SD
Growing MD/OD practice seeking Optometrist for Spearfish, SD region. Heavy medical patient base. Lots of Anterior Segment diagnosis. No weekends!
A premier multi-specialty private practice in Spearfish, SD region focused on modern, full-service eye care is looking for an optometrist. This well-established practice seeks a doctor to diagnose, manage, and treat anterior segment diseases of the eye.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose anterior segment diseases and vision disorders
- Perform pre-op & post-op Cataract Surgery management
- Some primary care
- See 3-4 patients an hour
- Dedicated Scribe and a Tech
- EMR –iMedicWare
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Malpractice and Disability, 401-K with incredible match benefit
- $110K base + Bonus plan (Experience may vary base)
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of SD
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Please supply references.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!