- Job ID:
- Greenville, SC
Part-Time Optometrist in Greenville, SC
This well-established company is looking for a special kind of Doctor that enjoys working with the elderly! This position is one day a week (you choose which day), and is perfect for an O.D. who needs to pick up a few days each week. Visit Nursing Facilities within the region and be home in the evening. No overnights.
Highlights of this practice opportunity are:
- Medical eye care
- No weekends – work one weekday
- Take Posterior and Anterior Segment photos
- Be provided an assistant
- Be provided mobile optical equipment and laptop with state of the art proprietary software to ensure Medicare patient documentation requirements are met
- See 15-25 patients a day
- Work hours: 9am to 5pm
- W-2 Employee or 1099 (if you have a corporate identity)
- Benefits: Malpractice Insurance, Mileage reimbursement
- Compensation is production based that includes a minimum daily base pay of $450 guaranteed with upside potential of $550 – $700 per day, pending on patient load)
- Company does all scheduling, billing, credentialing and interfacing details.
- Perfect job for Docs looking to give back and would like extra fill in work
- Very appreciative patients
- Must have Therapeutic License (TPA certified)
- Prefer Glaucoma certified but not necessary
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in SC. Excellent clinical and Communication skills.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client. (Hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our web page: www.etsvision.com