- Job ID:
- Berkeley Heights, NJ
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a part or full-time opportunity with afull scope private practice in the Berkeley Heights, NJarea. Practice is looking for a minimum of 3 days per week and up to 5. This is a one location private practice that provides excellent patient care.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Flexibility for 3-5 days per week
- Practice is open one evening a week till 6
- Provide variety of exams: comprehensive, medical, urgent, contact lens, post-op, etc.
- Avg 3 patients per hour with tech support
- Single location practice that has excellent google reviews
- Practice is booked out about 3 months
- Competitive compensation and benefits for full time
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state ofNJ
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!