- Job ID:
- Scarsdale, NY
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a part-time opportunity with afull scope private practice near the Scarsdale, NY area. This is a great opportunity to provide patient focused care in a well-equipped practice.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- 3 days per week
- Provide comprehensive and medical exams
- Well equipped practice with OCT, Visual Field, etc.
- Equipment is newer
- Patient base is pediatric to geriatric
- 2-3 patients per hour with tech support
- Your specialty welcomed
- Well trained staff and low turnover make for a great work environment
- Excellent compensation and some benefits
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state ofNY
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!