- Job ID:
- Hartford, CT
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in the Bloomfield area. Residency training or experience in a medical setting preferred.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Open to OD working 2-4 days per week
- Lots of pathology with comprehensive exams, emergent, etc.
- Experience with sclerals a bonus
- Established practice
- Great culture, family atmosphere
- Tech support
- No weekends or evenings
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of CT
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!