- Job ID:
- New Haven, CT
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a part-time opportunity to provide high quality patient care with a primary care private practice in the New Haven area. Flexible on days and hours!
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Private practice that provides excellent patient care
- 2 comprehensive exams per hour with occasional follow up in between
- Tech does work up
- Experience with low vision or myopia control would be a bonus
- Full scope practice
- Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, Corneal Topographer, etc.
- Potential to grow to full time if interested
- Ideally 2 days per week
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of CT
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!