- Job ID:
- Springfield, MA
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in the Ware, MA area. This private practice is patient focused and is looking for an OD with excellent chairside manner.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- M-F with no weekends
- Avg 20-24 exams per day with tech support
- Practice is booked out, you will be busy immediately
- Equipment includes Visual Field, Retinal scan, etc.
- Base plus bonus opportunity
- Need OD beginning of 2023, will not consider 2023 grads at this time
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of MA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!