- Job ID:
- Ewing, NJ
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a part-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in the Ewing, NJ area. Residency training or 3+ years of experience preferred.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Private practice
- 2 days, potential to grow to more days
- See 13-20 patients per day with tech support
- 3+ years experience or residency trained in specialty contact lens preferred
- 2 weekdays, 8-5
- Provide variety of exams including comprehensive, glaucoma management, contact lens, emergent, etc.
- Progressive practice with EMR and testing equipment including OCT, Visual Field, Optos, etc.
- Looking for strong clinician with excellent chairside manner
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of NJ
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!