- Job ID:
- Holmdel, NJ
Private practice in Monmouth County is looking for a full time Optometrist for their full scope practice. This practice has long time staff members and is looking for a long term Optometrist to provide excellent patient care. Practice full scope with equipment including OCT, Visual Field, etc. and tech support. The area has excellent schools, restaurants, recreational spaces, open-air concert venues and more all within close proximity to NYC.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full time position
- Practice has OCT, Visual Field, Optos, etc. so you can practice full scope
- Provide a variety of exams: medical, comprehensive, contact lens, etc.
- Established practice has been renovated recently
- 3 patients per hour with tech support
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Benefits package includes 401K, health insurance, vacation, malpractice, etc.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state ofNJ
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!