- Job ID:
- King of Prussia, PA
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in the King of Prussia area. This established practice has equipment including OCT, Visual Field, etc. and welcomes your specialty. Low turnover, up to date location, patient focused are a few of the characteristics of this practice that make it a great work environment. The King of Prussia area is a great place to live with excellent public schools, great restaurants and close proximity to Philadelphia.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Private practice with low turnover
- Patient focused practice
- Variety of exams includes comprehensive, medical, emergent, etc.
- 2-3 patients per hour
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Benefits package includes health care, 401K with match, etc.
- Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, etc.
- Practice welcomes your specialty!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of PA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!