- Job ID:
- Wallingford, CT
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a medically focused private practice in the Wallingford, CT area. Residency training or experience in a medical setting preferred.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- State of the art equipment allows you to treat full scope. Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, etc
- Great schedule with “late evening” last patient at 5:30 and one Sat morning per month
- Compensation package includes base salary, bonus potential and full benefits package
- Practice to the fullest extent of your license: pathology, co-management of cataract, glaucoma, retina as well as comprehensive.
- Integrated MD/OD practice with tech support. Scribes if needed
- The Wallingford/New Haven area is close to NYC & Boston
- The area has great restaurants, coffee shops schools and parks
- Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in CT
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of CT
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!