- Job ID:
- Sterling, IL
Primary care practice with great reviews near Sterling, IL is looking for a full time Optometrist. This practice offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package worth approx 30K. The Sterling, IL area offers affordable housing and land!
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full time Optometrist needed
- Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package worth approx 35K includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, CE, 401K with match, etc.
- 2 patients per hour scheduled with tech support
- Practice has excellent patient reviews
- Practice has low turnover
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of IL
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!