- Job ID:
- Springfield, IL
Primary care practice with locations in central Illinois is looking for a full time Optometrist to provide care to multiple locations within 2 hours of Springfield. This position offers an excellent compensation package that includes base salary, bonus, travel allowance, paid expenses and a full benefits package.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- High base salary
- Significant travel allowance, bonus, paid expenses including hotel and food
- Benefits package worth over 30K! Medical, dental, vision, PTO, licensing, 401K with match, CE, etc.
- Travel to locations up to 2 hours from Springfield
- Hotel, food paid for overnight trips
- 2 patients scheduled per hour with tech support
- Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, etc.
- Travel scheduled 30-60 days in advance
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of IL
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!