- Job ID:
- State College, PA
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in practicing full scope optometry near State College, PA. The area has a lot to offer: excellent public schools, year round farmers market, football, great restaurants, outdoor recreation including skiing, art, etc. and is ranked in top 100 Best Places to Live in America! The practice is a multi OD practice that has excellent patient reviews and offers a great M-F schedule with no evenings or weekends.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full scope practice looking for an Optometrist who can treat primary care including medical
- Great M-F schedule with no evenings
- Practice is fully equipped with all equipment necessary to practice full scope
- Specialties welcomed! Practice has equipment to treat dry eye, myopia control and specialty contact lens
- Multi OD practice
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunity and full benefits package including 401K with a match
- 2-3 patients per hour with tech support
- Excellent google patient reviews!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of PA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!