- Job ID:
- Dartmouth, MA
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in the Dartmouth area. This is a full scope private practice with a couple locations in Southern MA. This practice is in an area with excellent schools and has the equipment necessary for you to practice full scope.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- M-F with no evenings
- Competitive base plus bonus
- Full benefits package including health, 401K, vacation, malpractice, etc.
- Multi Dr practice, low turnover
- Approx 20-24 patients scheduled per day with tech support
- Practice has equipment to practice full scope
- Able to perform an exam in Spanish would be a plus
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of MA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!