- Job ID:
- Smethport, PA
Great private practice located in Northern Central PA is looking for an Optometrist. Located near the Allegheny Forest and the Susquehannock State Forest this practice is located in an outdoor lover’s paradise. The practice has a couple locations in the Smethport, PA area which is located along scenic Route 6, named by National Geographic as “one of America’s most scenic drives” for its 400 miles of history and heritage, small towns, and the beauty of the forest. This is a great opportunity to practice in a progressive practice that has invested in their practice with equipment including OCT, Visual Fields, Optos, etc. Enjoy your weekends in this M-F practice plus a half day off during the week!
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Great work/life balance w/ approx 36 hour work week
- No evenings or weekends and a half day off during the week
- Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, Optos, etc
- Practice is growing, you will have patients to keep you busy
- Patient focused practice
- Beautiful area with abundant recreation activities: hiking, biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, star gazing,etc.
- Low cost of living with very affordable housing and land
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of PA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!