- Job ID:
- New London, CT
Great full time position for an Optometrist interested in practicing full scope optometry. This private MD/OD practice has a couple locations in the New London area that are within 15 miles of each other. Practice offers a friendly family atmosphere work environment and schedule that allows for great work/life balance. Beautiful area with lots of water sports, shopping, restaurants with affordable housing.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Residency trained or experienced in a medical setting preferred but not required
- Avg 3-4 patients per hour with tech support, based on OD comfort level
- Variety of exams: comprehensive, glaucoma, diabetic, pre/post operative, contact lens, etc.
- Established patient base, you will be busy! Provider is moving out of state
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunity and full benefits package
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of CT
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!