- Job ID:
- Morrisonville, NY
Great opportunity for Optometrist interested in owning a practice in the Adirondack region of NY.
This private practice is located in upstate New York, in the Adirondacks within close proximity to Lake Champlain. The owner is ready to transition to retirement and is looking for an Optometrist interested in purchasing. This practice provides a variety of exams including about 40% medically oriented. Outdoor recreation includes hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, camping, hiking, mountain biking, etc. The area also has wineries, wine and food festivals, historic sites, breweries, scenic drives, the “world’s largest garage sale” and museums.
- Gross is approx 525K with 2 1/2 exam days
- Large new patient wait list
- 2 fully equipped exam lanes
- Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field
- Avg 2 patients per hour scheduled per hour, patient focused practice
- Some equipment is new, Visual Field is approx 3 years old
- Approx 40% of exams are medical management
- Avg house 150K, low cost of living
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!