- Job ID:
- Lehigh Valley, PA
Family-oriented private practice in the Lehigh Valley, PA is looking to hire an optometrist who is interested in ownership in the near future. Owner is interested in transitioning into retirement over the next 1-3 years and is willing to assist with transfer to new owner.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- 4 days per week, some Saturday mornings
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Purchase of the practice outright also possible
- Mix of comprehensive exams, contact lenses and medical eye care
- Office is well-equipped: OCT, VF, Optomap, etc.
- Owner is willing to teach business part of ownership
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of PA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!