- Job ID:
- Chardon, OH
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope practice in Geauga County. Residency training or experience in a medical setting preferred.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Established practice with established patient base
- Low turnover practice
- Practice is growing
- Progressive practice that has newer OCT, etc.
- Full time, 5 days per week with every other Saturday morning
- Residency trained or experience in a medically based practice preferred
- Salary plus bonus offers excellent earning
- Full benefits package including 401K with match
- Approx 45 minutes from downtown Cleveland
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of OH
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!