- Job ID:
- Warrington, PA
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in the Warrington, PA area.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full time position
- Full scope practice with OCT, Visual Fields, etc
- Practice has EMR
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, disability, malpractice, etc.
- Patient focused practice, you will not be rushed
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of PA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!