- Job ID:
- Bangor, ME
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice located in the Bangor area. This practice has been recently remodeled and provides a great work environment.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full scope private practice
- Equipment included OCT, Visual Field, etc.
- Avg 2-3 patients per hour with tech support
- Newly remodeled practice
- Competitive salary and incentives make this an excellent earning opportunity
- Beautiful area with easy access to ocean and parks with lots of outdoor recreational opportunities
- Affordable housing and low cost of living
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of Maine
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!