- Job ID:
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a medically focused practice in the Wilkes-Barre area. Residency training or experience in a medical a plus but not required.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- M-F with no late evenings or weekends
- Practice full scope, equipment includes OCT, Visual Fields, etc
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Provide variety of exams: comprehensive, disease, dry eye, pre/post op, etc.
- Tech support provided
- Residency training or experience in a medical setting is a plus
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of PA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!