- Job ID:
- Titusville, PA
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a medically focused private practice in the Titusville, PA area. This practice welcomes your specialty including dry eye, Vision Therapy, etc
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- M-F with rotating Sat
- Pediatric to geriatric patients
- Medically focused practice
- Practice welcomes your specialty: contact lens, Vision Therapy, etc
- Progressive practice that provides training for Dr’s and staff
- Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, etc.
- Beautiful, friendly practice offers an excellent work environment
- Located approx. an hour from Erie, 2 hours from Pittsburgh
- Located near the Allegheny National Forest the area offers easy access to all types of outdoor recreation including boating, skiing, hunting, fishing, golf, etc.
- Located in college towns that offer great restaurants, breweries, wineries and live music.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of PA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!