- Job ID:
- West Newton, PA
Great medically focused private practice looking for a full time Optometrist interested in ownership in the next 2 years. This practice has two locations approx 30 and 45 minutes south of Pittsburgh. Dr/Owner is booked out almost 2 months and is ready to start slowly transitioning out. This practice has state of the art equipment including OCT, Visual Field, etc and treats a lot of glaucoma, diabetes, etc.
- 4 weekdays and E/O Sat
- State of the art equipment including OCT, etc
- Employed position for at least a year, maybe two, then transition into ownership
- Highly medical practice treats a lot of disease
- Primary care including specialty contact lens
- Dr is willing to help with transition
- One Dr high gross practice
- Beautiful area with numerous activities for outdoor enthusiasts as well as historical sites and growing downtown areas.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!