- Job ID:
- Newburyport, MA
Private practice that provides excellent patient care is looking for an Optometrist 2-3 days per week near Newburyport, MA. This position has the potential to grow to full time and welcomes you to add your specialty to the practice.
- Beautiful location with well trained staff
- Private practice with family atmosphere makes for a great work environment
- Patient focused practice where you get to know your patients
- Prefer 2 weekdays and Sat till 3
- Potential to grow to full time
- Practice welcomes you to add your specialty to the practice! Dry eye, Vision Therapy, etc.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of MA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!