- Job ID:
- Muskegon, MI
Great opportunity for an Optometrist to practice full scope with a MD/OD practice located near Muskegon, MI.
State of the art practice with OCT, Visual Field, etc
Practice full scope: primary care, medical
Full time – 5 days a week
Salary plus full benefits package including 401K
Health Insurance, Life Insurance and CE included with group rates on disability insurance
Tech does medical history and pre-test patients
On average see 3 patients an hour
Located along shore near Muskegon- great area to live!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of MI
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!