- Job ID:
- Peoria, IL
Great opportunity for Optometrist with this medically focused private practice near Peoria, IL.
Medically focused private practice near Peoria is growing and is ready to hire 2 Optometrists. This is a state of the art practice where you can practice full scope optometry.
- State of the art equipment
- Variety of exams: comprehensive, co-management, post-op, emergent
- M-F with 2 Sat mornings per month
- Competitive salary plus benefits package
- Practice has great review
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of IL
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!