- Job ID:
- Trenton, NJ
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full or part-time opportunity with a medically focused private practice in the Trenton area. Residency training or experience in a medical setting preferred.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- State of the art practice with OCT, Visual Field, etc
- Modern facility
- Provide a variety of exams: comprehensive, disease management, contact lens, post op, etc
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Well trained techs and scribes
- Benefits: medical, dental, 401K with match, etc.
- Practice has great reviews
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of NJ
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!