- Job ID:
- Boston, MA
Fantastic earning potential for medically focused Optometrist in Boston area
This is a great opportunity for a driven Optometrist that wants to practice Optometry to the fullest extent of license. Located about an hour from Boston, this state of the art MD/OD practice has the most advanced equipment and continually provides educational opportunities so that you can provide your patients with the best possible care. This is an opportunity to continually grow professionally and be compensated for your hard work.
- Full time opportunity for medically trained O.D.
- Excellent earning potential- base pay with production bonus allows you to make well over 150K
- Excellent benefits including 401K
- Residency training or Medically focused experience a plus but not required
- Integrative team of MD/OD/staff provide great work environment
- State of the art equipment including OCT, Fluorescein Angiography, Visual Field, etc
- Practice has several locations and is hiring more than 1 O.D. -contact to see if one is near you!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of MA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!