- Job ID:
- Peoria, IL
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a practice inPeoria, IL.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full time – 5 days a week, monthly production bonuses
- Salary $120K+ Base+ Benefit Package (averaging another $20,000)
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance and CE included with group rates on disability insurance
- Tech does medical history and pre-test patients
- On average see 3 patients an hour – busy time see 4-6 patients an hour
- Paid time off (PTO) of 4 weeks at beginning of the year
- Saturdays required as this is a retail setting
- New Grads welcome to apply!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state ofIL
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!