- Job ID:
- Hazleton, PA
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a practice in Hazleton, PA. The ideal candidate will be a licensed Doctor of Optometry, both experienced ODs and new grads are welcome to apply.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full time – 5 days a week, monthly production bonuses
- Salary $120K+ Base+ Benefit Package (averaging another $20,000)
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance and CE included with group rates on disability insurance
- Tech does medical history and pre-test patients
- On average see 3 patients an hour – busy time see 4-6 patients an hour
- Paid time off (PTO) of 4 weeks at beginning of the year
- Saturdays required as this is a retail setting
- New Grads welcome to apply!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of PA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!