- Job ID:
- Indiana, IN
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time position providing telemed exams for a private practice in Indiana. Must be licensed in IN and live in IN.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- You can work from home
- All equipment is provided
- Patients will be in practice locations
- Salary plus bonus opportunity
- Benefits package including health and dental insurance,401K, vacation, etc.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
- Provide good wifi connection
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of IN and living in IN
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!