- Job ID:
- Binghamton, NY
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in the Binghamton, NY area. Excellent compensation combined with affordable cost of living, great schools, low crime rate and all four seasons makes this an excellent opportunit. Beautiful area within easy driving distance of NYC, Philadelphia, Boston and the Finger Lakes.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!