- Job ID:
- Eugene, OR
MD/OD practice in Eugene, OR seeking an Optometrist for pre-ops, post-ops and refract. No weekends!
A MD/OD practice with a surgery center is looking for an optometrist to perform pre-op, post-op management and to perform refractions. The practice has a second location about a 23-minute drive south of Eugene.
Key highlights of the practice:
- Cataract surgery center
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform 40% pathology and 60% general eye exams
- Perform post-op management
- Split time between two practices (23 minutes between practices)
- Patient base is all ages
- Tech support
- Work Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Benefits include: Health, Malpractice, CE, 401-K, 4 weeks of PTO, OR license
- Compensation based upon experience plus bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Schedule an appointment to talk at OnceHub.
Job Code: OR-MG-4350
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!