- Job ID:
- Eugene, OR
Full Scope Optometry practice in Eugene OR seeking an Optometrist! Off 2 Saturdays a month.
Eugene, OR is consistently ranked one of the best places to live in the U.S. from www.eugene-or.gov.
This city is located at the Southern end of the Willamette Valley where two large rivers and many smaller ones converge.
It is a dynamic mix of arts and culture, shopping and dining, entertainment and sports per www.traveloregon.com/.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Zeiss OCT 5000, Retinal Camera, HVF-3, topographer, etc.
- See 18 patients a day
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- 40-hour week – Monday – Friday and 2 Saturdays a month!
- Health & Dental Insurance, CE, 401-K + match
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford. Email: email@example.com
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: OR-MG-3964
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!