- Job ID:
- Ontario, OR
Optometry practice in Ontario OR seeking full-time Optometrist. Mon-Fri only!
A well-established Optometry practice has need of an optometrist looking to perform a lot of pathology exams with some comprehensive exams included.
Ontario was recently named one of the safest cities in Oregon for 2017 by the National Council for Home Safety and Security. It lies along the Snake River at the Idaho border, just 37 minutes north of Nampa and 52 minutes from Boise, ID. It is ranked in the “Top 10 Most Affordable Places To Live In Oregon” by Google search results.
Plenty of outdoor activities such as boating, canoeing, skiing, golfing, biking, and trail hikes. Great schools and excellent regional weather with mid-winters.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- 40% of patients need pathology exams
- All specialties covered
- Lots of retinal, macular degeneration, cataract, foreign body removal, and dry eye and cases
- Tech supplied
- Start out with 3 patients an hour, will eventually work up to 4 an hour
- EHR- ExamWRITER
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Thur & Fri 9-5pm, Tuesday 10-6pm, NO WEEKENDS!
- Health, Malpractice, Disability and CE, 401(k) with match, PTO, state licenses and AOA dues
- Compensation based upon experience
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: OR-MG-3947
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!