- Job ID:
- Medford, OR
MD/OD practice seeking an Optometrist for pathology & comprehensive exams and contact lens fittings. No weekends!!!
A MD/OD practice is looking for a full-time optometrist to perform pre-op, post-op management, diagnose pathology cases, perform comprehensive exams and contact lens fittings.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- LASIK/Cataract pre-op, post-op management
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Experienced with Soft Contact Lenses and Scleral Lenses
- Tech support in November 2020
- Patient base is all ages
- EHR – Medformix
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- First week work Monday – Friday 8-5, second week work Monday-Thursday 8-5, NO WEEKENDS!
- Benefits include: Health, Malpractice, Disability, CE, PTO, 401-K with 3% Profit Sharing, Life Insurance, Clothing Allowance
- $100K – $120K Compensation based upon experience + Production Bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of CA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environmen
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!