- Job ID:
- Roseburg, OR
MD/OD practice has opening for Optometrist in Roseburg, OR. No weekends!
A MD/OD practice with a beautiful surgery center is looking for an optometrist to perform pre-op, post-op management and to perform refractions. Lots of Cataract, LASIK and PRK management.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Optomap, Visual Field, ERG, etc.
- Lots of pre-op and post-op Cataract, LASIK and PRK
- Not working with contacts lens
- See 30-40 patients a day
- Start with Tech and later add scribe
- Full age range of patients but few children are seen
- NextGen – EHR
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work hours: Mon – Fri 8-4:30 pm
- Office closed Saturday & Sunday
- Dental, Malpractice, Disability and CE
- Compensation based upon experience + Up to 20% Bonus (Based on productivity)
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: OR-MG-3644
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!