- Job ID:
- Las Vegas, NV
Pediatric Optometrist opening at a MD/OD practice in Las Vegas, NV. Mon-Fri only. Potential buy-in opportunity.
This well-established MD/OD practice is built on the principle of always doing the right thing for their patients, staff, and community. Staffed with a Cataract and Glaucoma Surgeon, Vitreoretinal Surgeon, and Retina Specialists the practice offers a variety of eye care services for the entire family.
There is a need for a Pediatric Optometrist to join this prestigious practice. The doctor will see patients ranging from infants to 18 years old.
Responsibilities of the Pediatric Optometrist:
- Full range of medical equipment
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Tech will prep patient
- 20-30 patients a day (infants to 18 years old)
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist position:
- Compensation based on experience + potential buy in
- Work Monday – Friday, NO Saturdays!
- Excellent benefits – Health, Dental, Disability & CE, 401-K
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: NV-MG-4469
You can schedule a phone time to talk with me at OnceHub.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!