- Job ID:
- Sparks, NV
Full time optometrist opening for full scope practice in Sparks, NV. Mon-Fri only.
The city of Sparks is often linked to the city of Reno, which sits right next door. The two boundaries are two separate cities. Located along the beautiful Truckee River, Sparks is home to approximately 105,005 people of all ages and ethnicities. Sparks is one of the top places to live in Nevada according to EXP Reality. The city allows residents to enjoy the urban lifestyle while not being quite as crowded as the bustling Las Vegas. The surroundings of Sparks consist of beautiful natural resources, allowing locals to enjoy the beauty of nature in their very own backyards.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Cirrus OCT, Fundus Camera, Zeiss iProfiler
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Techs do pre-test and history
- See on average 20 patients a day
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Compensation based upon experience + Bonus
- Work Monday – Friday, NO Saturdays!
- Benefits are Health, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance and a CE program
- Profit sharing plan being implemented
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Paid holidays
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: NV-MG-4381
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!