- Job ID:
- Fernley, NV
Multi-OD full scope practice has full time opening for an Optometrist in Fernley, NV. Mon-Fri only.
According to Google, “Steeped in history and western lore, Fernley is a great place to live, work, and play.” Fernley offers an attractive friendly and small-town lifestyle. It is a high-octane racing town with easy access to Pyramid Lake and plentiful outdoor adventures. Perched against the eastern foothills of the Virginia Range, Fernley NV is your full-service gateway to exploring Pyramid Lake, the Black Rock Desert, and beyond.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Cirrus OCT, Fundus Camera, Zeiss iProfiler
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Techs do pre-test and history
- See on average 20 patients a day
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Compensation based upon experience + Bonus
- Work Monday – Friday, NO Saturdays!
- Benefits are Health, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance and a CE program
- Profit sharing plan being implemented
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Paid holidays
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of NV
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: NV-MG-4380
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!