- Job ID:
- Elko, NV
Full scope optometry practice in Elko, NV has a full time or part time Optometrist opening – No Saturdays! Potential Partnership in the future.
This practice has a new owner, and they are looking for a full time or part time Optometrist. The practice is booked out for 5 weeks and needs an associate. The practice believes in long-term relationships and potential partnership is possible.
The practice has a full staff to support the doctor with comprehensive pre-exam screenings, Fundus Photos, OCT scans and Humphrey Field reports when requested, and contact lens I&R. The exam lanes have Zeiss digital refraction equipment.
Additionally, the practice has a full-service production lab with digital surfacing and ARC capabilities.
Elko is not your typical Nevada city. The region offers wide-open spaces, four seasons, a family-oriented community, fishing, hiking, and hunting. The two major industries are mining and ranching. It is also home to Great Basin College. From community concerts to plays to golf tournaments, there is something to entertain nearly every weekend. Trade in your skyscrapers and big city lights for the pristine Ruby and Jarbidge mountains with their Class 1 Airsheds and spectacular star-gazing opportunities.
Work Monday-Friday so that you can spend your weekends with family and friends or part-time 2-3 days every other week. The practice offers a generous salary based on experience plus a customizable compensation package suited to your needs.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform 20% medical exams and 80% general exams
- Work 5 weekdays a week – Saturdays off or part-time 2-3 days every other week
- 2 to 3 patients an hour
- EHR – Revolution EHR
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Potential for partnership
- Salary based upon experience + customizable compensation package suited to your needs
- Part-time includes lodging and gas mileage reimbursement
- Stand-alone full-scope practice
- W-2 employee
- Techs do pre-test and history
- Ziess digital refraction, Cirrus OCT, Humphrey’s Visual field, i.Profiler, Topographer
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Nevada Licensed Optometrist
Schedule an appointment to talk at OnceHub.
Make all inquiries directly through:
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!