- Job ID:
- Elko, NV
Full scope optometry practice in Elko, NV has Optometrist opportunity – 4 days a week – No Saturdays! Buy-In opportunity!
Elko is not your typical Nevada city. The region offers wide-open spaces, four seasons, a family-oriented community, fishing, hiking, and hunting. The two major industries are mining and ranching. It is also home to Great Basin College. From community concerts to plays to golf tournaments, there is something to entertain you nearly every weekend. Trade in your skyscrapers and big city lights for the pristine Ruby and Jarbidge mountains with their Class 1 Airsheds and spectacular star-gazing opportunities.
Work a four-day weekday work week. No Saturdays! Then have three days to spend with friends, outdoor activities, and family. The practice offers a generous salary based on experience, profit sharing, health insurance contributions, paid vacation, paid malpractice insurance, paid license fees, and a CE allowance.
Key highlights of the practice:
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field
- 80% of patients need pathology exams
- Tech does medical history and pre-test patients
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- See 16-24 patients a day
- 4 days a week – No Saturdays
- Perform medical and comprehensive eye health vision examinations
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- $130K – $145K Base salary
- Buy in opportunity after 2 years
- School Loan Reduction Program
- $12,000 per year at the end of each year of service
- Program last for 5 years for a total of $60,000 paid off
- Benefits include Health, Malpractice Insurance, CE, Paid Holidays, PTO, sick days, 3% matching Retirement Fund, AOA dues,
- Licensure and Certifications reimbursement
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: NV-MG-4075
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!