- Job ID:
- Las Vegas, NV
Full scope Optometry practice in Las Vegas, NV has full time opening. $130K base + potential $18K – $30K in bonuses. Work 40 hours per.
This practice is focused on excellent eye-care for patients and has an excellent support staff in their locations.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Most locations have an OCT and every location will have a Daytona Optomap and Visual Field
- Cataract and refractive surgery co-management
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- 18-24 patients a day
- Staff does pre-testing and medical history
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work 40-hours, 5 days-a-week – new doctors work weekends and can get specific weekends off if requested in advance. Later the doctor will have one Saturday and rotate Sundays off a month.
- 100% Health coverage for doctor, Dental, Disability and CE, 401-K, 2 weeks PTO
- $130K base + $1.5K – $2.5K bonus each month (potential $18K – $30K in bonuses)
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: NV-MG-4043
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!