- Job ID:
- Henderson, NV
Private Practice seeking part-time Optometrist for 2-4 days a week in the Hendersonville, NV Region! No Saturdays!
Henderson, NV is the second-largest city in Nevada, after Las Vegas. In 2014, Henderson was again ranked as one of the Top 10 “Safest Cities in the United States” by the FBIUniform Crime Report.An increasing number of major shopping malls, movie theater complexes, restaurants and casino resorts offer residents a variety of choices for leisure.Henderson is home to several colleges and universities, such as Nevada State College.
Highlights of the practice are:
- Practice full scope optometry
- OCT, OPTOS Retinal Imager, Corneal Topographer, Visual Field Analyzer
- Medical optometry is growing
- 2-4 days a week – NO Saturdays
- See 15-20 patients a day
- Diverse patient base
- Work with another OD
- Four lanes in each location
- Techs do pre-test
- Base pay is $375 per day + monthly bonus of 15% of collections – range from $200 -$1,000 could hit $2,000
- W-2 with negotiable benefits
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in NV.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through:
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!