- Job ID:
- Las Vegas, NV
Full-Scope Practice seeking full-time Optometrist – $120K+ base + monthly bonuses
A well-established, multi-doctor practice in the Las Vegas area is looking for a full-time OD associate. Perform medical optometry on 20-25% of the patients you will see.
The position offers the opportunity for full-scope practice. This is a great opportunity for a good clinician to join a progressive and forward-thinking team.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- 20-25% of patients need medical optometry
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Tech do pre-test & patient history
- See 25-30 patients a day
- Great support staff in place
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work 5 days a week – Off one Saturday and Sunday a month. New doctors work three Saturdays and rotate Sundays
- New doctors float 2-3 locations within the Las Vegas region
- Benefits include: 100% Health coverage for doctor (employee), Dental, Malpractice, Disability, 2-weeks PTO, CE, 401K
- $120K – $130K base + monthly bonuses (average monthly bonus ranges $1,800)
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!