- Job ID:
- Las Cruces, NM
MD/OD practice in Las Cruces, NM has opening for Full Time or Part Time Optometrist. Lots of pathology exams.
Well-established, state-of-the-art MD/OD practice has need of a full-time or part-time Optometrist. Lots of pathology, pre-ops and post-ops exams, glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, retinal disorders, diabetic eye problems, and ocular surface diseases to diagnose and treat.
Las Cruces enjoys a pleasant, arid climate. Google says, “One of the best cities to live in is Las Cruces, New Mexico.” Cost of living is very affordable with the Median Home Cost being $209,000. Hunting, skiing, cycling, and golfing are only a few things to do there. The school system has excellent public and private options.
Key highlights of the practice:
- Well-established, state-of-the-art MD/OD practice
- OCT, Topographer, HVF, Fundus camera, Yag laser, Argon Laser, SLT laser
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- 80% pathology exams/20% comprehensive exams
- Scribe & Tech
- See 3-4 patients an hour
- Specialty Lens fittings a plus (not required)
- Hours: Mon-Fri – NO Saturdays
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Salary & Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- $150K base (full-time, contingent upon experience) + Bonus
- Benefits include Health, Dental, and Malpractice insurances, CE, retirement, State license, vacation
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
O.D. licensed to practice in NM.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Schedule an appointment to talk at http://meetme.so/MichaelGuessford
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!