- Job ID:
- Omaha, NE
Practice interviewing for full time Optometrist in Omaha, NE offering a competitive salary and great benefits.
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a practice in Omaha, NE. Both experienced ODs and new grads are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
– Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
– Diagnose disease and vision disorders
– Tech does medical history and pre-test patients
– On average see 3 patients an hour – busy time see 4-6 patients an hour
– Saturdays required as this is a retail setting
– Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
– Full time – 5 days a week, monthly production bonuses
– Salary $120K+ Base+ Benefit Package (averaging another $20,000)
– Health Insurance, Life Insurance and CE included with group rates on disability insurance
– Paid time off (PTO) of 4 weeks at beginning of the year
– W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
– Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
– Excellent clinical and communication skills
– Ability to thrive in a team environment
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!