- Job ID:
- Lincoln, NE
Optometry practice in Lincoln, NE has need of a Part-Time OD – 2 weekdays a week and maybe a Saturday or two during the month! Could become full-time in a year.
Well-established optometry practice is adding a part-time optometrist to perform full scope optometry.
The state capital, Lincoln, was named after Abraham Lincoln and is a great place for children (great schools too), history buffs and outdoor enthusiasts. It is home to fine culinary and artistic treasures; a budding live music scene; breathtaking parks, golf courses and trails; and a friendly Midwestern attitude. Lincoln prides itself as being one of the friendliest cities in the country. The civic center attracts big names in the entertainment business. Gallup recently named Lincoln the Happiest City in America.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
• Full Scope Practice
• Retinal Camera, Autorefractor
• 25%- 35% pathology exams
• One day downtown, one day in East location
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• Doctor does pre-screening
• Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
• Patient focused – 16 patients a day
• Full age range of patients
• EHR – Eyefinity
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
• Work hours: 2 weekdays per week and “maybe” a Saturday or two within the month
• Could become a full-time position in a year
• Malpractice insurance
• Can accumulate PTO, one-week of PTO given at start
• Compensation based upon experience
• W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
• Prefer license to practice in the state of NE
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!